Thursday, October 04, 2007

See, Another Baby Gift!!

I think all I "need" to make right now are baby presents. Oops, I take that back, two wedding presents are on my radar as well. But mostly baby presents! For a shower I went to last weekend I seriously ran out of time (a.k.a. procrastinated) so I wanted to do something pretty quick. Enter the flannel blankie/book combo!



I love how easy these blankies go together, just two pieces of fabric right sides together, sew the edge, flip right side out, and top stitch! I love this Peter Rabbit fabric I got at equilter and I picked up two Beatrix Potter books to go with it. I had a little extra time so I made some coordinating burp cloths, too.



My mother-in-law calls these "church burpies" since they're pretty. And I've heard such rave reviews about these crinkly rattly car seat/stroller toys I had to throw one in, too:



Still on my baby list: two baby girls, two baby boys, and one boy or girl (unknown!). Maybe I'll have to stop posting all these baby presents... You're going to get bored!

Labels: