Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Updates

Check out the cool progress bars I added! The trick will be to actually update them - right now I actually have to modify my Blogger template and republish my journal to change them, which is kind of a pain. There must be a better way to do that... But they're so cool! So I thought I'd add them for now.

Also, I've finally unveiled one of my super secret projects because I decided to take the pressure off myself by not making it a gift... I've been working on the Angel of Freedom off and on for two years now:



It's counted cross stitch on super tiny linen, and it's taking a long time. But so far it's coming out great! Hopefully I'll have it finished by next Christmas!!

Edited to Add: The picture above is from the web, and is what the project will look like complete, not a picture of what I have done so far!!

Labels: ,