Thursday, January 06, 2005

Mini Tote

My sister sent pictures of the bag I made her for Christmas, since I forgot to take them myself before wrapping it up. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, but as always I have ideas for future improvements.

The dimensions are about 8.5"x11" so she should be able to put a magazine in it - although it looked a little undersized and I didn't test it out. Here's the outside:



And the inside, complete with a zipper pocket (only my second ever, and it came out better than the first):



And in other news, I ordered my new sewing machine yesterday! I am so excited. I got the Janome RX-18, which is a discontinued model, so I got it really cheap and it does everything I could want! It's supposed to ship via UPS today, so hopefully I'll get it early next week. A sewing machine of my very own! That's brand new!!

Labels: ,