Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Almost Perfect

One thing that is tough about diaper bags is I can't really tell if it's going to be good until I actually load it up with Ben's stuff. This one is almost perfect. I started and finished this bag in one day, which is a miracle in itself!

Anna Maria Diaper Bag

What I like about this bag: the fabric, the patchwork, the fleece interfacing, the ric-rac trim on the pocket. What I don't like: it needs to be taller, I should have done solid straps, the pockets inside are too loose.

Almost Perfect

The squares were all 5x5" before sewing them together; there isn't any fusible interfacing, just a layer of fleece between the outside and the lining. Since this bag is so close to what I've been wanting, you'll probably see another slightly tweaked version up here soon!

Labels: ,