Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Quilt Show Spoils

Whenever I'm confronted with an overwhelming selection, I usually freeze and can't decide on anything. So you can imagine how I felt when I saw this:





I think this might have been my favorite booth, wonderful little treasures, all arranged by color:




Nifty Thrifty Dry Goods

After all that, I came home with a limited selection of goodies. One of the local quilt shops that was devastated by hurricane Ike washed/ironed all of their flooded fabric and was selling it for $4/yard.



I couldn't resist this colorway of Flutterby to make a throw quilt for our living room. (After the holidays.)



And finally, I had to grab these two fat quarters in honor of our Westie at a booth full of wonderful reproduction prints. The holiday print will be a throw pillow for the couch.



Oh! If you're into cross stitch, check out this website. The site is a little hard to navigate but check here for some great samplers. Their booth was full of stitched samples I was drooling over. Of course the two I picked to take home were out of stock. I'll order them and get to work. (After the holidays.)

Labels: ,