Friday, June 27, 2008

Small Regrets

Ever since I had the chance to visit Liberty when I was in London, I have regretted not picking up some of their fantastic fabric. It was so expensive, and though it would have been a fantastic souvenir to actually buy it in the Liberty store, I left empty handed.



Luckily Marisa linked to a great store with a wide selection of Liberty available as affordable fat quarters, so I was able to correct my "mistake."


The lovely turquoise fabric is a recent purchase from here.

I'm so bad about hoarding fabric, not actually using my "nice" fabric, I hope I can actually use these!



In the grand scheme of life it's a small regret to not buy fabric on a business trip, but it still brings me joy to have these gorgeous prints as a reminder of London!

Labels: