Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Before and After

I missed my mother- and sister-in-law's birthdays. I had grand plans to make them presents, and I got all the supplies, and made gifts in plenty of time. And didn't like them! So they sat in my craft piles of stuff for a while and I continued to not really like them. Then their birthdays (one day apart) passed! So their presents were late! And I became motivated to fix them. I am now much happier with the results. Since during the evacuation my mom showed everyone my website (thanks for being proud of me, Mom!), I'm going to link to the before and after pictures just in case my mother- and sister-in-law check this site now...

Before - pretty, but not up to snuff.

After - much better!!

And a close up for good measure...

I have another good finished project to show, but I'm waiting until after the weekend so I can post pictures without linking... Okay, time to make dinner!