Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Still Knitting

I had an out-of-town class for work a while back, and I wanted a portable project I could take to work on. I had bought some Koigu yarn last fall, intended for a Christmas present that was never made. So I grabbed that, printed out the feather and fan scarf pattern from Wendy and set to work. I had a good bit done when I started second guessing myself...



I consulted my mother (husbands are no good with questions like this) and she agreed it would look good one scallop narrower. So I ripped the whole thing out!!



(Aren't those counters gorgeous? That's at my mom and dad's new house.) By the time I left, I had one pattern repeat done.



It goes faster now that it's narrower, so hopefully it won't take me too long to get back to where I was!

Labels: ,