Friday, July 08, 2005

Even More Impressed

Amy over at KingPod makes the most amazing small quilts. I have always admired them, but alas, cannot afford one. Or rather, cannot explain it to my husband! So I tried to make my own, and it's hard! Here is how they came out (very unprofessionally framed):



It is a lot harder than I thought it would be to plan and execute these. From a distance I am quite happy with them, but they're rather sloppy if you look too closely.



I have an even greater respect for Amy's work, now! The slippery fabric (light blue and bright green) was especially hard to work with. I am planning on hanging them on the wall next to my dresser, and I think they'll look really good on the green walls.



Peter's comment: What are those? (I say "pictures".) Huh, that's pretty cool.

Nice to know I have such a supportive husband!

Labels: ,