Friday, July 29, 2005

Favoritest Necklace Ever

I stopped by Hobby Lobby to pick up what I needed to finish my favoritest necklace ever, and let me just say I'm going to return to shopping online! Six little jumprings cost $2.50 at Hobby Lobby, but I can get them online with no tax and free shipping for $0.07 each. Good to know I've been shopping the right way! Anyway, enough talk, time for pictures!





One of the coolest things about this necklace is it looks great with just about anything! I wore it last night with just a tshirt and pair of jeans...



Pictures just don't do this justice - it is such a nice weight and hangs so pretty and is so sparkly... Just trust me, it's awesome! This will probably be the last jewelry post for a while. I'm planning to sew, sew, sew this weekend!

Labels: