Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Distractable

July's Month of Softies is "Sock it to me!" - Sock Monkeys!! I made a sock monkey a while back, so I was thinking of making a socktopus instead. I came to the laptop to find where I had seen one (Plain Mabel), and I got so distracted! For some reason I decided to do an eBay search for vintage beads, and I found a great eBay store with so many beautiful beads.



I spent way too long drooling over all the beautiful colors and shapes.



There are now ten items on my watch list, all from this store, and that's only because I made myself stop!



Next time I'm ready to order supplies (I placed another order today at Susie's Beads so I have to take a break) I'm going to have to go back to this shop and get some of these awesome beads.



In the meantime, I'll wait for my orders, and try to make a socktopus! Just not tonight...

Labels: