Thursday, October 01, 2009

Sneak Peek

Thanks for all the book recommendations yesterday! In addition to reading the "classic" Interview with a Vampire, I spent a little time in my sewing room.



I made some progress on the piecing for the Rainbow Sherbet quilt top. We're not actually going to have a twin bed in the nursery after all (the room is too small) but this will make a great cuddle blankie in the rocker. Finishing this top was on my September Goals list, needless to say it isn't finished on time!



I also got started on my Grandma's handbag, another unfinished September goal... My grandma always requests colorful fabrics, I think these fit the bill! After the bright Sherbet quilt fabrics, I'm loving the more muted colors.

Monthly Goals
Hard to believe another month has gone by! My October list is primarily finishing up my September goals...
1. Finish Gma's handbag.
2. Bind and label QBB quilts.
3. Finish Rainbow Sherbet quilt - top, quilting, binding, the works!
4. Finish Red Barn quilt top.

September Goals:
1. Family Projects - Karyn's necklace & Gma's handbag.
2. Three quilt tops for Quilts Beyond Borders.
3. Red Barn quilt-along quilt top done. Nope.
4. Rainbow sherbet quilt top done. Nope.


Let's see if I can do a little better this month!

Labels: , , ,