Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Overdue

Last week was a week of undone laundry, a messy house, and frozen pizza type dinners. I don't know if it took me a long time to recover from our Labor Day trip to visit family or if my burst of 2nd trimester energy is already fading but I'm hoping it's not the latter! Anyway, it felt good to play with beads in my craft room on a quiet Friday evening to finish a long overdue project.



My Aunt Karyn got a new shirt ages ago and wanted a necklace to go with it. She picked out a piece of ribbon to match the blouse and sent it along as a color swatch - what a fantastic idea! She told me the necklace shouldn't be a top priority but I think I took her a little too literally. Finally, her necklace is winging its way to her.



Hopefully with her new granddaughter to occupy her she won't get a sneak peek on the blog!

Labels: