Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Decisions

Now that I am beginning to work on a nursery for my own baby, the design of the crib quilt has become a sticking point for me. I will be using the same fabrics as the Rainbow Sherbet quilt, but I can't decide on a pattern. There are just so many options, so many quilts I've bookmarked.


Photo credit sallgood.

What about this circle quilt by Wonderful Life that AmandaJean posted about recently?


Photo credit Ashley.

Or one of Ashley's awesome tutorials, for a modified bento quilt.


Photo credit Aneela.

I've been wanting to do a hexagon quilt for ages...

A few other ideas:
Quarter Circles (.pdf Free Spirit free pattern)
John/Quilt Dad X-Quilt
Windmill Whimsy, another one from Ashley

I could go on and on... Any preferences? Other ideas? I'm paralyzed with indecision!

Labels: