Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September, Already?

I can't believe it's already September! Since I did so well holding myself accountable for my August goals, I'm doing the same thing for September...



1. Family Projects - Karyn's necklace & Gma's handbag.
2. Three (yes, 3) quilt tops for Quilts Beyond Borders.
3. Red Barn quilt-along quilt top done & to the quilters (I'm outsourcing the quilting on this one).
4. Rainbow sherbet quilt top. That's what I'm calling the nursery quilt for now...

In addition, we also plan to get the nursery painted and are going out of town for the long Labor Day weekend. It's going to be a busy month!

August Goals:
1. How-to's for baby blankies and quilt labels are done.
2. Flutterby quilt is finished.
3. Rainbow sherbet fabric is cut!
4. Nine patches are done.

Labels: ,