Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Veggies











After a couple years off from growing veggies we loaded up our raised beds again this year. Zuchinni, cucumbers, pear tomatoes, grape tomatoes, basil, cilantro, and jalapenos. Everything is growing so well! I can't wait for those little tomatoes to be mature enough to pop into a salad. I'd better add fresh mozarella to the grocery list!

***

Administrative Note: Due to a few questions, I have added a "terms of use" clarification to my Pleated Purse Pattern. If there is enough interest, I will clean up this pattern and sell it as a pattern/license that will then be available for home sewists to use for their shops (no mass production, please). My reasoning for this is summed up very well by Rae here. Please comment or email me if you would be interested!

Labels: ,