Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hand Quilting

I just ran across these pictures I forgot to share from the Quilt Show.


Click to see the amazing detail.

When I first saw these quilts, I assumed they were quilted on a long arm machine, impressive enough.



But when I looked at the quilt information, the "techniques used" listed hand quilting, not machine quilting.





These are all large quilts, completely quilted by hand, at a stunning level of detail. Amazing!

52 Nights Update - Night 36 - I forgot to update last week! Last night was great. I had to take Addie to the vet for her last round of shots, then I went to viist a friend who is in town with her 7-month-old son. What a cutie! When I got home I finished unpacking from my trip and took care of some chores that didn't get done while I was gone. I was up late, with plenty of energy, instead of zoned out in front of all the shows I have on Tivo!

Labels: ,