Thursday, September 08, 2005

Manly Apron

I don't even know if there is such a thing as a manly apron. I hope so for a few reasons... First, I like to send a little something handmade with any gifts I give, if I can, and it's hard to come up with things to make for men. Second, when I visited several months ago, my brother-in-law came right home from work and started making pizza dough in his work clothes. Now, he's a pretty careful guy, so he didn't get anything on his nice clothes, but he could have! So I made him an apron to send with the bread book I got him for his birthday.



It's very simple, and I don't mind if he never wears it... I just like sending along something I made when I give a store-bought main gift. Here I am modeling in my PJ's (taken at almost 2pm on a Sunday, sheesh I'm lazy!).



Nothing like pink pajamas to make an apron look manly!

Labels: