Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Green with Envy

Our room is painted! It looks awesome! We spent a lot of time this weekend working on it, but it didn't take up all our time or anything. So I took a few different views...



Like the picture above the bed? I think it looks really good. It will look even better when there are curtains on the windows to soften it up a little.



I can't wait to find a mirror for over the dresser. And when I recover that rocking chair, Peter's going to have to stop keeping his clothes there.



We're going to hang my bridal portrait over Peter's dresser, it looks really good there, we just haven't got around to that yet. The small frame on his dresser with the bear is the part of my wedding bouquet we saved. We're getting so close to having this room just the way we want it!!

Labels: