Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Stockings are Hung

I am usually lucky to get my Christmas decorations up a week or two before the holiday. This year, for the first time in ages, we were home for Thanksgiving. After a day of recovering from our turkey feast, I got up in the attic and started pulling out the decorations.




Okay, not decorations, but so pretty, and only $2!



I also made my little westie pillow from the fat quarter I found at the quilt festival. It is so amazing that I actually followed through with this.



It was simple, just an envelope back, sized to fit on a throw pillow already on our couch so when the holidays are over I can just wash (cat hair!) and fold up the cover to pack it away.

52 Nights Update - Night 39 - Monday night I got almost everything done on my to do list, which is rare. My in-laws came over to dinner, and before/after that I squeezed in the bills (ouch, taxes), some crafting, and laundry. Last night I did a track workout (so fun! yes, I'm crazy) then made dinner and finished up a long-running project, which felt awesome. I'm on a roll!

Labels: , ,