Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay, I'll Share

Without further delay, here is the quilt I've been frantically working on the past week!



Haha, that's just the back. Which I love to death. It was so much fun figuring out how to make the most of that green fabric, since I only had a yard.

Here's the front:



I feel a little guilty sharing this quilt because it was so heavily inspired by this doll quilt. But I am just so happy with how it came out! I used Jenny's wonderful tutorial.



The quilt is 51"x51" - kind of a random size but great for a play mat or cuddling. I used thin cotton batting, making this my third true quilt sandwich quilt! Binding is mostly the blue dots with a few green dots thrown in.

I ended up wrapping it with the binding unfinished. I still had most of the handsewing to do, but there was just no way to get it all done. I finished while we sat around visiting after the shower!

Labels: , ,