Wednesday, June 01, 2005

No Spare Time

This week is one of those weeks that feels completely scheduled. Like I have no time to get out all the things in my head that I want to try.

Last night we got to meet our friends' new baby. It was wonderful - it has been so long since I've gotten to meet a newborn. When we got home I spent the rest of the night cataloging all the PartyLite "inventory" I want to try to sell on eBay. There is so much!! It's a little overwhelming.

Tonight is my one free night. I have so much I want to get done:
  • Hang the cafe curtains in the kitchen.

  • Hem all the valances.

  • Take and post photos of the apron I made Monday!

  • Try one of the new bag ideas I have, or even just a pouch...

  • Clean up the kitchen since our valance-hanging project turned it into a disaster area!

  • Catalog more of my PartyLite stuff.
  • So much more...


Here's hoping I cross even a couple of those things off the list!!