Friday, December 24, 2010

Grandma's Quilt

As you can tell, blogging has moved way down my priority list. Between Ben, work, life, actually having time to sew... something had to go. I do still plan on posting my finished projects, but that's as much for my own benefit as anything. I like having a record of what I've done, and I do often go back to reference past projects.

Grandma's Quilt

These photos are evidence that I don't think much these days about what to blog - I took this quilt all the way to California for my grandma and never took any photos of it. Thanks so much to my grandfather for the pictures.

Fleece Back

I love how this quilt turned out, and my grandma was so pleased with it. It goes perfectly in their house, and though she won't give up the first quilt I made for her, I think she'll get a lot of use out of it.

Inspired by this pillow on Moda Bakeshop.

Labels: , ,