Tuesday, March 02, 2010

March Already

I feel like I have a new appreciation for the expression "time flies" now that I am watching my baby grow. It is hard to believe my little boy is already two months old! The days go by so quickly, and I never do everything I think I can accomplish looking ahead each morning.



For example, I only have a few seams left on the circle quilt but these strips have been sitting here for over a week waiting to get sewn together.



I also got the Red Barn quilt back from the quilters and it is waiting to be trimmed and bound. Of course, everything that was stored in the nursery is now stored in the guest room where this quilt will live, so I have a little work to do to make the bed ready for its new covering!

To give me a little more crafting motivation - to get back on the horse, so to speak - I joined the button swap at Feeling Stitchy. I can't wait to get to work!

In the spirit of looking ahead, I think I will post some March goals. I am keeping them quite simple, because my to do list often gets filled with baby snuggles - and laundry! - instead of sewing time.

March Goals:
1. Buttons for swap - finished and mailed on time!
2. Finish circle quilt top.
3. Bind Red Barn quilt.
4. Pick up guest room enough to make the bed!

Administrative Note: I've upgraded to threaded comments! From now on I will be replying in the comments, and it will show up tied to the original comment on that post. If you include your email when you comment I believe you should be notified that I've replied. Hopefully it works smoothly!

Labels: , , , ,