Thursday, July 09, 2009

Only #3

The wedding quilt is done! I have been relying on peeks of this quilt for blog material for far too long now, it is nice to finally share the completed project. I am so happy with how this came out. The pattern is inspired by the Sparks Baby Quilt and AmandaJean's Flea Market Fancy quilt.

Wedding Quilt

I couldn't decide how to quilt it but since I am still limited to straight lines, I did a little grid pattern and think it works well.



I had originally planned on doing a pieced cotton back with bamboo batting, but when I was at JoAnns the fleece just kept calling to me. This is lap blanket size (50"x60") and I just love the cuddly fleece for curling up with on the couch.

Wedding Quilt

Pieced binding, as usual. This is only my third finished quilt of the year... I think the second half of the year will produce a lot more!



Lauren, I hope it's what you had in mind!

Labels: , ,