Monday, August 20, 2007

1st Birthday

If you could see the list I'm keeping of all the baby gifts I want to make... It is certainly baby season among my friends! In addition to the newborns on the way, the twins that live across the street and the daughter of some church friends all turn one soon. I found some adorable dishes at Target and wanted a little something handmade to go with them...



I made this little placemat set for our church friends' little girl. It's not super girly, but I just loved the circus animals.



The idea came from the Amanda's adorable childrens' placemats.



I monogrammed it with her initial, and lined the back with a bright fun fabric.



It was a lot of fun using scraps for the patchwork and this whipped up really quick! I never get a project done in less than an hour but that's all I had for this and managed to squeeze it in. Yay! Something for the twins will hopefully be coming soon...

Labels: