Monday, June 20, 2005

More Jewelry

I made this pink and pearl necklace yesterday afternoon while indulging in my guilty pleasure - Gilmore Girls. Yep, I watch a WB teen drama! Peter doesn't understand why I find the bad acting and totally unrealistic dialog entertaining, and I can't really explain it, but I do! Anyway, here is the necklace I made while I watched:



I like the clasp I used on this one. Not just another lobster claw clasp:



And finally, since the pictures above don't really show how pretty this is, here's an action shot:



I made this one a little shorter than the others I've made recently, and I really like it! Katy, I have enough to make another one if you think this would fill your "pink necklace" need, just let me know! I have something else to send your way anyway!!

Labels: